Wednesday, September 29, 2004

4th day in Canberra: Aust. Royal Mint, Nat.Gallery & Departure date

Today i had my breakfast with Eun Jeong, the Korean lady. She gave me one roll of sushi and asked me to share with her the rest of the sushi. I ate only 3 pieces as i don eat breakfast usually.

Went to the Australian Royal Mint today. i mint my own $1....hahaha...however, the process was so fast that u can't see anything at all.... after that i went to the High Court of Australia, decided to have my lunch there....hahahaha...it is not ever time that u go into the High Court therefore i told myself that no matter what i must have lunch there. i ate my favourite food, Quiche. hahaha... really nice. I like it. then i set off to the National Gallery which is just beside the high Court. Spent about 45 min.

On my back back to my hotel which is about 2.30pm, i met with yet another lady that traveled alone. She is from Taiwan...(muahahaha...it seems i am not the only one travel alone!!!!) Her name is Yu Fen. She is also planning to come to Melbourne on 29th which is the same day as the Korean lady... Anyway, by 3.00pm i reached my hotel, instead of collecting my backpack from the receptionist, i went to the Canberra Centre again to have a last look around. As i was about to collect my bag from the reception counter, to my suprise i see 2 of my seniors at the reception.... They just reached here today. Unfortunately, since i am leaving already so i can't tell them much. Just a quick guide on the places that i felt they must visit and then i left to catch a shuttle bus to the airport at platform 6.

Reached melbourne City at 7.oopm. Waited for th train back to Morwell at 8.30pm and finally reached reached Morwell at 10.45pm. My friend, Darrel, came to pick me up from the train station and brought me safely home to my house in Churchill. So by the time i reached home, it was already 11.00pm. Thanks to Darrel..............!!!!! by the way, He is our ISA (international Student Association) president this semester. hehehe.....



No comments: