Wednesday, September 29, 2004

3rd day in Canberra:Cockington Green, Canberra Centre

As usual in Canberra, waking up at 6.ooam is already a habit(pls note, only in Canberra, *wink*, it is impossible for me to wake up that early in my Uni campus...hahaha). I took a shower and went out at about 8.08am. Missed the bus to Gold Creek Village. the purpose to Gold Creek Village was for the little miniature Great Britain in Cockington Green Garden. I had to wait for the 8.20am bus (no.52 platform 8). Reached there at about 9.05am however, cockington Green open at 9.30am. so i took the 25 minutes to take pictures. At about 9.30am, as soon as the gate opened, i went in to purchase my entry ticket and also the guide book. All this cost me about AUD$15.oo. As i imagined, i really love this place very very much. Surprisingly on that day, there were a lots of tourists either from Europe or from India... Well...those European ppl were really friendly and helpful. They helped me took a few photos...Thanks to them... hahaha... below are the pictures of Cockington Green Garden.
first=entrance of cockington green, inside of cockington green,




I also bought a lot of things here in Cockington Green Garden's shop....**SIGH** what to do...??? i am already broke.... i left Cockington at about 2.30pm. I went back to my Hotel to put all my stuff away and then went to Canberra Centre to get myself a daypack. The sling bag that i brought with me almost killed me especially when i have a lot of stuff in my bag. Hahaha... happy to get myself a red daypack which cost me about AUD$45. Well... by 6pm, i went back to my hostel and ate dinner at 7pm. Today, another person was added to our room. Her name is Bae Eun Jeong from Korea. Nice lady. I talked to her and told her how to walk about in Canberra. I gave her a RM10 as souvenir from Malaysia and in return she gave me 1000 won... hahaha... i told her not to..but she insisted... so happy that i now have a friend from Korea....and also...(***darling*** if u see this,well...i do it for u also...hahha... i remember u said something about Korean girls are cute... hehehe... i have her contact details with me... i will pass it to u if u ask..hahaha...**wink**)



No comments: