Monday, December 18, 2006

First Bonus Spent - 17.12.06

Since started working, i have been telling my mum that i will buy her Louis Vuitton Handbag. Therefore, after working for 6 mths & struggling to save those money, i finally, dare to bring my mum to LV Starhill, KL to choose the bag that she likes. To tell the truth, kinda afraid that the bag that my mum chose will overshoot the money that i saved up. Fortunately, it is within the budget. hahaha... Below is the picture taken of the bag that she choose. As for the dress, i bought that for my cousin's wedding dinner. I went searching for dress high and low in KL but the sizes are quite limited. To my amazement, i found this dress in Klang Parade, Oltre Mode. The Cost is of course expensive. However, the material of this dress is good. Therefore, in my opinion, it is value for money product!!!.

No comments: