Monday, December 25, 2006

Daddy's Bday Brunch & Curve Shopping - 24.12.2006

Today we celebrated our dad's birthday. In actual, my dad's birthday is yesterday. Unfortunately, my sister were otherwise engaged. Hence, we have to postpone the Bday celebration meal to today. We went all the way to Yong Tat, Telok Gong to have our brunch. Were recommended by my dad and sis, saying that the restaurant serve good food. Well... I must say the food is good. We enjoyed our food very much. However, i must say, i find the bill quite expensive. Especially for certain food. Below are the pictures and the price. I am sure you know which expensive food i am refering to......



After that, we planned to go to The Curve to get Daddy's Xmas present. We went there at 2pm. Horrible jam, man... Besides that, i got a "surprised" phone call from someone from my kaisha. "This person" started babbling about all the "hateful" things that "this person" had done to all of us in our kaisha. To me, explaining means trying to cover track that "this person" had walked. Therefore, it convinced me even more that "this person" is the culprit behind all the "issues" that we faced in our kaisha... Anyway, i can't be bother with all the petty things happening in our kaisha. hehehe... Life's too short to worry about this kinda "irritating, pest" !!.



No comments: