Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Day - 25.12.2006

Today, i wanted so much to purchase my dream digital camera. Therefore, at 11.00am, i went to Klang Parade to look for the digital camera range. I have in mind 3 camera; exilim, sony t10 & Canon Ixus 850s. Eventually, after much comparing and discussing it with the salesperson, i decided to buy Ixus 850 s. The Camera LCD is great as compared to the other two....Imagine, me in dilemma which to buy for almost an hour before i finally made my decision. hehehe... Merry Xmas to myself.....



After that, went home directly to fetch sis as we had already booked ticket to watch movie with our cousin at JJ, Bukit Raja. We had our lunch there as well....



After the movie, we went home to rest for about an hour before departing to One Utama for our christmas dinner with our friend and cousin !!!

No comments: