Sunday, November 21, 2004

Finally....Time to go back to my hometown...!!!

i stayed in NZ until 17th Nov. I boarded my flight back to Sdyney on 18th Nov early in the morning. I stayed up whole night in the christchurch, NZ airport as i was trying to reduce my travelling expenses. i reached Sdyney at about 9 am. Went to the Paddy's market and then meet up with my friend,Anthony. He accompanied me the whole night as i didn't book any accomodation since my flight back to Melbourne is also early in the morning. therefore, we lofe around Darling Harbour. Eventually, by 3am, he sent me to the airport and waited with me till 5am. I boarded my flight at 6.00am back to melbourne city. Once i reached there, i stayed in the airport whole day till 9pm at night as my flight back to Malaysia is on the same day. I wanted to make sure that i reached malaysia early in the morning on 20th nov. That day was my sis's birthday. i wanted to giv both she and my parent a surprise "come home" but unfortunately, my sis already knew about my plan. so she opted to fetch me from the airport. Therefore, that 3 days were really a marathon for me. I didn't sleep from 17th nov onwards until 20th nov!!! but i was very happy as i am finally back in the arm of my family !!!

No comments: