Saturday, November 06, 2004

Departure Date!!!

Today my friend, Longy, Mel, Len, Tim and Denise went down with me to Melb City. They accompanied me whole night and even slept in the airport to sent me off. Let me explain here, my flight was on the 7th Nov early 6.15am. Therefore, they stayed up with me whole night from 6th Nov til my actual departure time!!! how sweet... thanks to them and also especially Longy for sending me to the Tullamarine airport and also Mel (hehehe... without your affirmation, the chaffeur wouldn't dare to sent me off!! ... u know la... hehehe :P) oh... and also Tim as he had to drive another car since there is no enough seating for all of us....Thanks to u guys !!! you guys rock !!! hehehe... i must confess that though i don really understand what that's mean, but since many ppl is using it... i guess it must be some really nice word...!!! kekekeke....)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: