Saturday, August 14, 2004

the month of July

well....during the month of July, a part of my life change thoroughly. I came alone all the way from Malaysia to Australia . A country that is totally alien to me. I have no idea what to expect. Besides that, all this while, i have been living happily under the guidance of my parents and at 9th July, i have to start a new journey of my life without my family around me for a year. Well...some might think that one year is not that long but for me who has never leave my family before.....one day seems long enough for me...what more to say about a year. It is like a torture.........!!! However, i was lucky to meet with a few friends here. And especially two of my friends who showed me around Gippsland and always make sure that i am not lonely here. Therefore, i am very gladful. I specifically want to thanks Melissa Lim and Lenore Liew for all their efforts. Thanks u gals !

No comments: