Monday, August 16, 2004

The big step!!!

After all this year, i finally brought up the courage to dye my hair. However, i have to take such a long time and a lot of convicing before i finally do it... well...i am quite surprise...i find that i quite like the after effect of my hair. Hopefully by changing hair colour, i will be able to change my inconfident personality as well....A "BIG" thanks to Alicia. She contributed the most in the dying hair process.....She has such a big part of job, including acting as a hair-stylist, hair-counsellor, beautician and etc. Thanks to her. And not forgetting Lenore as well...for giving her opinion on most suitable colour for my hair. Thanks to all of u!!!!!
and specially thanks to Yong for driving us to midvalley....

Well...This is my new hair colour!!

>

No comments: