Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our Beloved Joyce Chu Chu Farewell

About a month ago , we received a shocking news from Chu chu saying that she is going to resign and will be reporting to a new company soon. Well.. she is really secretive about her new working place. All we know is in KL, FMCG line but not food related... Wow.. what a small tip, we cannot guess at all where she is going.... Anyway, we still felt sad that she is going even though she is very quiet and not as "bising" as our dearest tiger.. haha *wink* (pls don kill me tiger).

Anyway, on that day, i was not able to attend on her last day. That is because i was going for my offer letter from *A* company. hehe.. yeah yeah.. soon i will be throwing my letter too...

Back to the main topic, so, today is her last day, so my colleagues surprised her with a bouquet of flowers (above is picture of the flowers) **wah so lovely.. i also want**
Since i wasn't around that day, she wanted to take a photo with me as well. That's why she used the product that i am incharge of as well as the soft toy that Justine bought for me to represent me. Gosh... look at me, branded by Cloud 9 as well as the piggy... sob sob... is that really me ??!!

1 comment:

Passion's Cooking said...

Baka Im so bising meh???