Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Media Prima


Today we have the opportunity to attend an event organized by Media Prima. Wow.. never in our dream had we known that it will be so grand. All of us went there in our usual working clothes without much make up at all. Imagine our horror when we reached there, most of those are clad in gown or really fabulous clothing with make up and fantastic hair do... sigh... that's my first regret..

however, i am happy that i am able to meet up with one of my long lost dancing friend, Rebecca. We used to learn latin dance together under Mr. Lee. woo... how nostalgic.. She always has a natural talent in dancing so i am not surprise to see her choosing dancing career path. All the best..


My Second regret is not staying long enough to take picture with my most admirable actor, Chan Kam Hong. I love him very very much especially DIV4, Placebo cure... wow... would really have love to take a photo with him... sigh... never mind. luckily my friends took it with him. so at least i get to see him in pictures ..hahaha

No comments: