Saturday, August 04, 2007

070804 - Rokuzen Fiesta

Wow... Been so long since we last came over to Rokuzen-Plaza Hartamas. Therefore, today i convinced my mum to de-tour to Plaza Hartamas to indulge ourselves with some japanese delicacies !!!.
The food that i find most solid is the softshell crab maki (the one with orangy colour topping sushi) follow by the Unagi maki. hmmmm... delicious. Today we tried the teapot soup. Surprisingly, it is very nice..... Me mum ordered sashimi... too bad. i don like sashimi...yeah yeah.. i know.. silly me. how can i love jap food but don eat sashimi.. hahaha.. well.. i just don know why. Guess it is the psychology thing. I don really dislike the sashimi. Just that when i am biting or chewing sashimi, my mind kept repeatedly inform me that i am eating raw food. Hence, i gave up trying to eat sashimi.

No comments: