Monday, August 29, 2005

HEHEHE.... Sorry for the long wait.!!!

dear all, I am so sorry that i sort of completely stop updating my blog. Well... now, here i am. Back to this webpage to let all of u my friends know what is happening around me since july this year. hahaha... Well , to all of my friends, i finally graduated !!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Special Thanks to Longy and Mel for accompanying me and also supporting me throughout that whole exam period. Without u guys, i am sure i would have completely gone berserk !!!... Thanks again for letting me a shoulder to cry and also the effective counselling. Besides that, yo...Audrey and Lily, thanks for being my study companion. Really appreciate that especially Audrey's cooking (during exam period and the week before) !!! lastly, thanks to all my friends who were there to guide me through my stressful final sem; Len, Tim, Felicia (thx 4 ur advice), Alvin, Alicia, shea Li, Joe wiz and etc. Love you guys !!!! Really miss you guys and all the wonderful exciting, hilarious moment in Gippy !!!!!

No comments: